Monday, November 23, 2009

My place and yours - Collections







Kate from Fox's Lane has come up with the theme for Pip's 'My Place and Yours' meme.
My Collections.


There are a few collections happening in our tiny cottage. I used to collect snowdomes until they all went a bit 'off', so I left them in Nz. My favourite collection is the espresso cups, especially the Keith Haring cup at the front. Then there are the candles. And of course magazines. Just can't get enough magazines. And my small pile of craft books. Better not mention the bag and coat collection which is too huge to photograph!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing and showing us your treasures. I have a bit of a weakness for craft books and magazines too. I love how neat and tidy yours are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cups and your magazines are so tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love seeing everyone's crafty book collections! It's good to see the books I haven't seen before (and the one's I am quite familiar with!) The cups are unreal banana peel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a nice little collection of cups - funky little handles on the back ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look at your orderly, filed magazines! and that pile of books makes me want to plonk down next to it and spend the day there.

    ReplyDelete