Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!



These are our solar powered, colour changing lanterns that make our funny little backyard look kind of ok. Especially on New Years Eve.

I wonder what 2010 will bring? Hopefully lots of good things for everyone. I'm looking forward to lots of Brown Owl meetings with very clever Owls. Going on lots of adventures with the family. We are still discovering South Australia but are desperate to go on a road trip to Daylesford in Victoria. Fingers crossed I will be learning lots of new things, more info later........




I had to show you the New Years spread. We ate outside under the lanterns. The main dish being Chicken Cacciatore from Jamie Magazine (Issue 4 July/August 2009). It was deeeelicous and so easy. I really love the magazine. Jamie Oliver is the Editor-at-Large. It's beautifully art directed and printed on lovely recycled paper. I have a bit of a paper fettish to be honest, and the smell of paper and ink, fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful spread for New Years eve - I will have to look out for those lanterns - i love them - happy New year to all your family - sounds like you have some great plans for 2010

    ReplyDelete